Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oh my sweet Sven

How do I love thee? Let me count the words....

Okay that's a bit much but I couldn't resist. Have you seen his picture? hehe

Well, I'm a day late posting the first round but I was writing last night:) That counts, right?

Since Saturday, March 1st I have sweated out 8300 words for my sweet Sven.

On a different note, now that it is March we are getting our first icky weather day here in Austin, Texas. At least the ickiest one I remember in quite a while. I know, I have no right to complain. But seriously, our roads down here turn into slip and slides when it rains.

I'm going to post up an announcement reminder tomorrow, but I will be chatting Saturday evening at Writerspace with the fabulously talented Patti Fischer. We will both be discussing our upcoming releases. So, I really hope you can stop in at 9 p.m. EST and have some fun with us. :)

And, I have a cover for Cadari Lover. Yay! It's going up on my website very soon.

If you haven't already done so, join my Yahoo Group for some fabulous upcoming contests.

Have a wonderful Thursday!

No comments: