Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spring Cleaning

It's that time again. Time to weed through the clutter in my closets and wonder where everything came from in the first place. I mean seriously. Why do I have like 4 different things of binder clips? Are they procreating? I think they are.

And then there's the inevitable stash of cat toys. If you have a feline friend, you know exactly what I am talking about. The corner that only they know about that you find three months afterwards. All those toy mice that I thought got lost? Yeah. They are gutted and decapitated in a mass grave in the farthest corner of my closet.

Oh the books. Books, books everywhere. *sigh*

2 comments:

Sasha Allgood said...

Ugh. I wish you hadn't brought this subject up. Now you've got me thinking about what might be lurking in the dark corners of my closet. I don't know if I'm brave enough to look or not. :)

Unknown said...

I can't see the dark corners of my closet because there is stuff blocking the view :o) One day I will go through my house and de-clutter... just not today :o)

I like the rule if I haven't used it in a year get rid of it. I need to implicate this into my house because I'm a huge pack rat thinking I might need this :o)