Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Letter of Apology

So I spent today getting updates ready for my website - check it often because a contest page is about to go up with a splash:)

And I was a very bad Cara today and I must confess my sin. This is my letter:

To my first love,

I'm so sorry that I cheated on you today. After 35 years of giving me the best you have to offer, you did not deserve such thoughtless actions on my part.

I have no words to excuse my actions other than the offer was too tempting, too succulent and too sweet to pass up. But I was awashed with guilt afterwards and found myself regretting the succulent flavor that I had enjoyed.

I'm sorry, Grape Jelly. I will never cheat on you again. If you can find it in your bottle to forgive me, I swear it will be you, me and peanut butter forever.

Your still my favorite,
Cara

7 comments:

Jennifer Y. said...

LOLOLOLOLOL

To Grape Jelly:

You can always come live at my house. I'll never betray you. And who needs peanut butter? You, me and bread can have our own fun.

Hugs,
Jenn

Anonymous said...

ROFL


Cara,

Why? Why was i not enough? Aren't i sweet ang gooey? Aren't i succulent? What does that other flavor have that i don't? It was strawberry wasn't it? The little tart is always trying to steal people away from me!!! Well since you admitted it and swore that it would never happen again i suppose we'll just consider it an experimental lapse of judgement, but don't let it happrn again. You know there are millions out there who love me.

I'll see you and PB later,

Grape Jelly

Anonymous said...

I only hope that you can salvage your relationship with Grape Jelly. Sure, the relationship will be forever changed because of your selfish act, but maybe, just maybe, you will both become stronger because of it. Praying for you...

Anonymous said...

Hey, Cara! Alice Audrey is playing Whisper again, and I got tagged so I'm tagging you!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Cara! Alice Audrey is playing Whisper again, and I got tagged so I'm tagging you!

Anonymous said...

Oops! Sorry about that! Itchy trigger finger. :)

Fedora said...

LOL!! Cara, I sure hope Grape Jelly can find it in his heart of hearts to make up with you :) Or has he gone to live at Jennifer's house now?

Thanks for the smiles today!