Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Summer Makeover

*looks around and smiles*

So, how do you like the new look? Hats off to the lovely and incredible talent of Rae Monet for crafting such a marvelous home for moi.

Getting a new face on my website has put me in the mood to do a bit of summer creative cleansing. What does that mean?

Well, as much as I'd love to think that I'm going to have time to write ALL the stories that I get ideas for, reality dictates that isn't going to be feasible. So, it's time for me to sit down and give all those sprawled notes and quickly jotted ideas serious consideration and move some of them into a "probably not" notebook.

It's going to hurt. But sometimes purging is needed, and getting rid of stale ideas that I probably won't get around to writing will leave room for new ones. *grin*

On a happy note, one of my single titles is officially complete - editing and all. And barring any huge issues, it will have two playmates very soon.

I guess this mean the great agent hunt is about to begin.

I hope everyone had a fabulous 4th of July. Happy creative cleansing, and may your weekend be filled with books :)

2 comments:

Fedora said...

Whoa! Cara, just wanted to say NICE!!! I like your new look! And congrats on all the work you're getting done! Hope you're having a fun weekend, too!

Renee said...

Steaming hot!!!!!