Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Tis The Season To Experiment.....

Okay. Minds out of the gutters. I'm talking about food here people...lol.

I tried something different today. Plain, cultured, organic yogurt. Guess what? I hated it. Yep, that should come as much of a surprise. I happen to like my flavor, thank you very much. I will just stick with my Key Lime Pie yogurt with some granola mixed in and be a happy camper.

But it did make me think. I tend to get stuck in ruts when it comes to my food choices. I eat the same things again and again. It's sometimes hard to pull myself up out of that rut I'm in. But I'm really pretty happy there.

Some people I work with were shocked that I didn't realize The Cheesecake Factory had more than cheesecake. And they were astounded to discover I have never had a Philly Cheesesteak.

Well, I'm in Texas. I don't plan to try one down here. I think I'll wait until I'm a little closer to homebase for that last one.

What about you? Have you tried anything different? Is there anything you refuse to try?

2 comments:

Renee said...

Ummm, I've tried some weird stuff and maybe not so weird. I have a hard time eating yogurt period. I have to be in the mood. Cheesecake makes me sick to my stomach. My brother loves to create concoctions, but I have to drill him about what's in it. He likes things beyond fiery hot. The stuff that an extinguisher won't put out.

I guess it all depends on my mood. I don't think I'd try mountain oysters or anything like it. Fish eyeballs are out too. :)

Eva S said...

I eat almost everything, like to try new things but sad to say, I always end up with the same old stuff...Everything but liver, that's not my thing!!!