Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

Well, it's that time of the year yet again. Time to resolve what I will do in 2008. Some years I invest more determination in goals, and some years I don't bother to set any. This year, I am making a list of things I want to accomplish before year end. I've just begun, so I'm sure it will get longer.

Diet - Yeah. It's always on there but has yet to actually happen.
Exercise - Again. Always there...

And my muse has a very long list...lol. I won't bore you with all the details, but suffice it to say she intends to finish everything that is a WIP right now. Oh yeah, and she wants an agent. *sigh* I'd better rest up cause 2008 is going to be a great year! I'll get a better list together and post it later. *grin*

So, what are you resolving?

1 comment:

Eva S said...

A very Happy New Year to you Cara!
My 2008 will be (I hope)a year without pain, I'm going to hospital for a head surgery in February and after that I hope I'll be able to go to work again after a long time of suffering and eating 15 pills every day.
And I'll try not to let my TBR pile grow too much...but that's not easy, so many good books yet to buy!
Hugs, Eva