Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

So How Do You Overcome The Sex Scene Shyness

Have you ever written a scene, set it aside for a couple of days, and returned to say, "There's no way I could ever look anyone in the eye if I knew they read that!"

What can I say? My muse is truly inspired right now and ready to push that envelope...lol.

But, I am still relatively new at this and am curious how all of you overcame the shy side of yourselves when it came to knowing someone was reading sex scenes you wrote?

2 comments:

Em said...

My mom looooves to tell everyone that I write erotic books - never mind that I don't, I write romance books.

Recently she told my eighth-grade english teacher (who was also my mom's eighth-grade english teacher so you can imagine how old she is).

Seriously, how can it get any worse than that?

Cara Carnes said...

Oh my. I guess I can't complain that my mom has already bookmarked my publisher's page already.