Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2007

What Would You Take?

It's raining again. Yep, yet again Texas is getting covered in water. So, in case this trend continues and I need to build a boat I was thinking about what I should take with me. Space will be limited, so other than clothes and the essentials, what would you take on the boat?

For me, I guess I'll be bringing my cats. They don't care for water too much and even though they really irk me at times, I love them to pieces. Other than that:

1. My laptop (of course)
2. A book
3. Caffeine (because you really don't want to see me with it)
4. A life preserver (because as a single gal, I will happily haul in a gorgeous guy if he happens to need it)
5. My box of Thomas Kinkade jigsaw puzzles that have been gathering dust.

Now, I'm sure that there are a lot of things that I'd think of that would trump these, but you have to answer from the top of your head.

What 5 things would you bring with you. (And your family, essentials, and pets are already on).

4 comments:

Em said...

1. My laptop
2. My camera (it'll kill time and if no one else thought about theirs I can start a carrer as a floating photographer).
3. Snorkle and flippers (for the downtime)
4. A box of books (cheating perhaps to bring a box but I don't care).
5. My cell phone - presumably people will sill deliver food, just by boat instead.

Natasha Moore said...

A book - as in ONE book?? I'd have to go with Emma's box LOL.

Hope you don't float away.

Kate Willoughby said...

Do my scrapbooks count individually? If so, I'd have to take those all by themselves.

I'm so pragmatic, I have to wonder if I'd be able to return to the house later. I'm so bad at these type of questions.

Cara Carnes said...

Emma - Lol... you are too clever with that box of books.

Natasha - Yeah, I couldn't choose just one either I'm afraid.

Kate - Well if Emma and Natasha get a box of books, it's only fair that your scrapbooks would be one item.

I'm off to watch the weather... there's another one coming and he looks really angry. Dean. How fitting that it's a 4 letter word.